Type of wine: half dry rose
Grape variety: 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc, 20% Frankish
The wine is characterized by soft pink color and enchanting freshness with delicate aromas of strawberry and raspberry and delicate shades of rose flower. The pleasant sweetness and aroma in the final round off its elegance.
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013 - silver medal
- AWC Vienna 2012 - silver medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2012 - bronze medal
- The Balkans International Wine Competition 2012 - silver medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013 - bronze medal
- Japan Wine Challenge 2013 - bronze medal
Cold dish (sausage, spiced sausage, smoked cheese), goose liver with raspberry ragout, apple pie and other fruit desserts.