Icon Campana Rubimus
Type of wine: dry red wine kept for 18 months in new barriquebarrels made of French oak
Gape variety: 50% Merlot, 50% Cabernet franc
Soft aromas of red fruit, cherries and plums, supported by spicy notes of Caberbet franc which carries with it the rich aromas of black currant, blueberry and tones of violet.All of this is wrapped in velvety wafer of aromas of fine French barrique with tones of toast, dark chocolate and fine, sweet spices.
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019 - zlatna medalja
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018 - srebrna medalja
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017 - srebrna medalja
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2015 - srebrna medalja
- AWC Vienna 2015 - srebrna medalja
Quail stuffed with goose liver, lamb chops, venison, beefsteak in forest fruit sauce.