Type of wine: dry, red wine kept for 15 months in newbarrique barrels made of French and American oak
Grape variety: 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc, 20% Frankish
It is characterized by pronounced aromas of black currant, strawberry and ripe plum with subtle tones of vanilla and sweet spices. Complex and balanced wine accompanied by elegant, creamy structure and unforgettable full flavor.
- AWC Vienna 2014 - silver medal
- Prague Wine Trophy 2014 - Prag Wine Champion
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2013 - bronze medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013 - silver medal
- AWC Vienna 2012 - Gold Medal
- Japan Wine Challenge 2011 - Bronze Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2012 - Bronze Medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2012 - Bronze Medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013 - Gold Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017 - bronze medal
Lamb under the bell, venison, steak with green peppercorn sauce, beef goulash.