Type of wine: dry red wine that was kept for 12 months in barrels made of French and American oak
Grape variety: 50% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Franc, 20% Frankish
In the scent are expressed aromas of ripe cherry and forest fruits, which are complemented withdiscreet touch of vanilla and dark chocolate. Sophisticated and elegant wine of intense ruby red color, delicate texture and pleasant fruity finish.
- AWC Vienna 2014 - gold medal
- Prague Wine Trophy 2014 - gold medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2013 - gold medal
- Japan Wine challenge 2012 - bronze medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2012 - bronze medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2013 - silver medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2017 - bronze medal
Steak tartare, duck breasts with mashed celery, grilled tuna, veal under the bell, cabbage rolls.